View : 85 Download: 0
The Reaction of 6,7-Dichloro-5,8-quinoxalinedione with Aromatic and Aliphatic Dinucleophiles and Molecular Modeling Study, of Their Intercalation Complexes
- The Reaction of 6,7-Dichloro-5,8-quinoxalinedione with Aromatic and Aliphatic Dinucleophiles and Molecular Modeling Study, of Their Intercalation Complexes
- Yoo H.-W.; Suh M.-E.; Shin K.J.; Park S.-W.
- Ewha Authors
- 서명은; 유희원
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Bulletin of the Korean Chemical Society
- Bulletin of the Korean Chemical Society vol. 18, no. 5, pp. 484 - 488
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS; KCI
- Document Type
- The angular and planar heterocyclic compounds containing nitrogen, sulfur and oxygen were synthesized by reaction of 6,7-dichloro-5,8-quinoxalinedione with aromatic and aliphatic dinucleophiles. Nucleophilic reactivity was somewhat different between 2,3-dichloro-1,4-naphthoquinone and 6,7-dichloro-5,8-quinolinedione with dinucleophiles. The distribution of electron in heterocycle appeared to contribute to this difference. The intercalation comple of planar heterocyclic compound between GC/GC base pairs showed the optimum intercalation but the intercalation of angular heterocyclic compound was not good. Thus, the planar compound was expected to have antitumor activity.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.