View : 171 Download: 22
Duality of quasilocal gravitational energy and charges with nonorthogonal boundaries
- Duality of quasilocal gravitational energy and charges with nonorthogonal boundaries
- Kim S.-W.; Kim W.T.; Oh J.J.; Yee K.H.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Physical Review D
- Physical Review D vol. 68, no. 10
- Document Type
- We study the duality of quasilocal energy and charges with nonorthogonal boundaries in the (2+1)-dimensional low-energy string theory. Quasilocal quantities shown in previous work and also some new variables arising from considering the nonorthogonal boundaries are presented, and the boost relations between these quantities are discussed. Moreover, we show that the dual properties of quasilocal variables, such as quasilocal energy density, momentum densities, surface stress densities, dilaton pressure densities, and Neveu-Schwarz charge density, are still valid in the moving observer's frame. © 2003 The American Physical Society.
- Appears in Collections:
- 사범대학 > 과학교육과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
Duality of quasilocal.pdf(173.21 kB)
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.