View : 85 Download: 0
A performance comparison between the two language versions of the Affective Go/No-Go test: A randomised crossover study
- A performance comparison between the two language versions of the Affective Go/No-Go test: A randomised crossover study
- Lyoo, Younghyun C.; Park, Shinwon; Ju, Sejin; Shin, Kyung-Shik; Hwang, Jaeuk; Yoon, Sujung; Kim, Jungyoon; Cho, Han Byul; Kim, Young Hoon; Kim, Jihyun H.; Jeong, Hyeonseok S.; Kim, Jieun E.
- Ewha Authors
- 신경식; 김지은; 윤수정; 김정윤
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 신경식; 김지은; 윤수정; 김정윤
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF PSYCHOLOGY
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF PSYCHOLOGY vol. 53, pp. 81 - 88
- Assessment; Cross-cultural; minority; Emotions; emotional processing; Executive functions
- ROUTLEDGE JOURNALS, TAYLOR &
- SSCI; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- The purpose of this randomised crossover study is to validate the Korean version of the Affective Go/No-go (AGN) test. The Korean words for the AGN test were selected after careful evaluation of emotional valences, word length and frequency. Fifteen Korean advanced learners of English were administered both Korean and English versions, yielding 30 data points. The performance of both language versions was compared for each of the AGN test parameters (response latency, commission error and omission error) using two-way analysis of variance (ANOVA). Intraclass correlation coefficients (ICCs) were estimated to evaluate associations between the two versions. The ICCs were high for response latencies of all valences and commission errors of positive and neutral words, but not for that of negative words and omission errors of all valences. A similar pattern of test results, as revealed by the high ICCs and non-significant interaction effects between language and word valence, suggests that the psychometric properties of the AGN test may be comparable over different language versions.
- Appears in Collections:
- 경영대학 > 경영학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.