View : 190 Download: 0
Analysis of read margin of crossbar array according to selector and resistor variation
- Analysis of read margin of crossbar array according to selector and resistor variation
- Sun W.; Shin H.
- Ewha Authors
- 신형순; 선우경
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- International Conference on Electronics, Information and Communication, ICEIC 2018
- International Conference on Electronics, Information and Communication, ICEIC 2018 vol. 2018-January, pp. 1 - 3
- Crossbar array; read margin; RRAM
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Document Type
- Conference Paper
- The distribution characteristic of large-scale crossbar array architecture is investigated by a variability-aware MATLAB simulator. The read margin (RM) is examined as functions of array size, distribution of selector and resistor. The RM is strongly affected by the distribution of low resistance state (LRS) rather than that of high resistance state (HRS). Also, as the array size increases, the RM due to the selector variation continues to decrease, while as the RM degradation due to the resistor variation slows down. This phenomenon occurs because the leakage current of the crossbar array is greatly affected by the selector rather than the resistor. © 2018 Institute of Electronics and Information Engineers.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 전자공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.