View : 28 Download: 0
Study on the improvement of quality evaluation index for community social service investment: With a focus on fuzzy analysis on quality evaluation index
- Study on the improvement of quality evaluation index for community social service investment: With a focus on fuzzy analysis on quality evaluation index
- Kim Y.-J.; Kim M.-J.; Choi H.-K.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Information (Japan)
- Information (Japan) vol. 20, no. 5, pp. 3479 - 3488
- Community Social Service Investment; Fuzzy analysis; Quality evaluation index
- International Information Institute Ltd.
- Document Type
- This paper suggests the following for improving the quality of community social service investment: first, developing a quality evaluation index for the support board and revising the quality evaluation index for service organizations; second, prioritizing the quality evaluation indices for support boards and service providers; and third, policy initiatives to improve investment quality. The result, first, the following was found from a fuzzy analysis of the equality evaluation index of supporting boards. First, the current support boards value the most support and monitoring of the service providing organization. Second, a fuzzy analysis on the service providing organization showed that the characteristics of in-person social services were well represented. That is, by improving the expertise of service providing personnel and their training, the quality of the projects themselves improve. Efforts must be institutionalized in that direction through concrete policies. © 2017 International Information Institute.
- Appears in Collections:
- 사회과학대학 > 소비자학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.