View : 107 Download: 0
Research on the innovative product development model with flexible display in the UX design
- Research on the innovative product development model with flexible display in the UX design
- Ryoo H.Y.; Chung S.E.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Information (Japan)
- Information (Japan) vol. 20, no. 7, pp. 5391 - 5400
- Flexible display's design guideline; Flexible display's form factor; Flexible display's user experience; Innovative product; User experience design
- International Information Institute Ltd.
- Document Type
- The purpose of this research is to define the user experience elements and to suggest a structural development model of the innovative product with the flexible display. To do so, the user experience design elements-the user's expectative experiences, form factors, and the design guidelines of interface and interactions-have been examined to maximize the flexible display's characteristics. With these elements fixed as the development model frame, a couple of case studies were conducted to observe the possibilities of application and utilization. The phases of the innovative product development are in the order of the user's context survey, the definition of the UX design elements, the UX scenario development, and the derivation of the innovative product. When this process was applied to the home environment context, it was helpful to structurally grasp the problems of the design and to proceed systematically. It also made possible to verify the applicability according to the project objectives and the concrete context. © 2017 International Information Institute.
- Appears in Collections:
- 신산업융합대학 > 융합콘텐츠학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.