View : 295 Download: 0
Comparative nation-branding analysis of Big Data: Focusing on Korea and Japan
- Comparative nation-branding analysis of Big Data: Focusing on Korea and Japan
- Cha, Heewon; Rhee, Yunna; Chung, Chung Joo
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF GLOBAL INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT
- JOURNAL OF GLOBAL INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 276 - 295
- Big Data; nation brand; web content; semantic analysis; comparative study
- TAYLOR &
- SSCI; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- This exploratory research used Google to collect atypical data concerning Korea and Japan's nation branding and used these to provide a structural description of the international perspectives of the countries' cultures. Japan differs from Korea by focusing on developing various media, content, and geographical factors through fostering and supporting private-run local brands; also, variations relating to history, strategy, and system have resulted in different online nation-branding practices between the two countries. This study proposes several methods of enhancing nation branding and suggests further analysis of both private and public sector discussions, traditional and up-to-date channels, and various media content.
- Appears in Collections:
- 사회과학대학 > 커뮤니케이션·미디어학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.