View : 130 Download: 0
Comparative nation-branding analysis of Big Data: Focusing on Korea and Japan
- Comparative nation-branding analysis of Big Data: Focusing on Korea and Japan
- Cha H.; Rhee Y.; Chung C.J.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Journal of Global Information Technology Management
- Journal of Global Information Technology Management vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 276 - 295
- Big Data; comparative study; nation brand; semantic analysis; web content
- Taylor and Francis Inc.
- SSCI; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- This exploratory research used Google to collect atypical data concerning Korea and Japan’s nation branding and used these to provide a structural description of the international perspectives of the countries’ cultures. Japan differs from Korea by focusing on developing various media, content, and geographical factors through fostering and supporting private-run local brands; also, variations relating to history, strategy, and system have resulted in different online nation-branding practices between the two countries. This study proposes several methods of enhancing nation branding and suggests further analysis of both private and public sector discussions, traditional and up-to-date channels, and various media content. © 2017 Heewon Cha, Yunna Rhee and Chung Joo Chung © 2017 Heewon Cha, Yunna Rhee and Chung Joo Chung.
- Appears in Collections:
- 사회과학대학 > 커뮤니케이션·미디어학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.