View : 33 Download: 0
A study on the user perception in fashion design through social media text-mining
- A study on the user perception in fashion design through social media text-mining
- An H.; Park M.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles
- Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles vol. 41, no. 6, pp. 1060 - 1070
- Contents analysis; Fashion design; Social media; Text mining; Topic modeling
- Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles
- SCOPUS; KCI
- Document Type
- This study seeks methods to analyze users' perception in fashion designs shown in social media using textmining analysis methods. The research methods selected 'men's stripe shirts' as subjects and collected texts related to the subject mainly from blogs. Texts from 13,648 posts from November 1st, 2015 to October 31st, 2016 were analyzed by applying the LDA algorithm and content analysis. As a result, the wearing status per season and subjects of men's stripe shirts were derived. Across the entire period, the main topics discussed by users to be pattern, customized suits, brands, coordination and purchase information. In terms of seasons, spring time showed the sharing of information on coordinating daily looks or boyfriend looks, and during the winter season the information shared were about shirts suitable for special occasions such as job interviews and stripe shirts that match suits. The study results showed that text-mining analysis is capable of analyzing the context and provide a user-centered index responding to demands newly mentioned by users along with the rapid changes in fashion design trends. © 2017, The Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles.
- Appears in Collections:
- 신산업융합대학 > 의류산업학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.