View : 121 Download: 0
Development of smart plug service based on service design approach
- Development of smart plug service based on service design approach
- Kim Y.; Ryoo H.Y.
- Ewha Authors
- 류한영; 김영미
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Information (Japan)
- Information (Japan) vol. 20, no. 11, pp. 8093 - 8100
- Service design; Smart plug service; Smart plug service scenario
- International Information Institute Ltd.
- Document Type
- Along with the fourth Industrial Revolution, the manufacturing industry is pursuing the differentiation from the previous manufacturing system, seeking profit via not only producing the goods but also servitizing the products. However, there are rare cases that customer oriented service is developed and provided by integrating the product and the service to provide the maximum utility to customers, in a situation where new services, such as Internet of Things(IoT), are created by connecting tangible and intangible objects. This study tried to find the innovative direction for manufacturing by developing smart plug with networking function using service design approach. At discovery phase, business model canvas was used to clarify the smart plug business environment, and at definition phase, total 14 service concepts were drawn to provide the direction of service. Also, 32 scenarios were created to expend service concept to various forms at the development phase, and lastly, at delivery phase, 10 smart plug services that will be feasible in near future were proposed. Covering customer value and needs, this study result will become a meaningful reference when planning service of a product with great touch point. © 2017 International Information Institute.
- Appears in Collections:
- 신산업융합대학 > 융합콘텐츠학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.