View : 36 Download: 0
Characteristics of oxygenated PAHs in PM10 at Seoul, Korea
- Characteristics of oxygenated PAHs in PM10 at Seoul, Korea
- Lee H.H.; Choi N.R.; Lim H.B.; Yi S.M.; Kim Y.P.; Lee J.Y.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Atmospheric Pollution Research
- Atmospheric Pollution Research vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 112 - 118
- GC/MS (gas chromatography/mass spectrometry); Oxy-PAHs; Seasonal variation of oxy-PAHs; Toxicity; Main contributors producing oxy-PAHs
- Elsevier B.V.
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- Seven particulate oxygenated-polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (oxy-PAHs) were analyzed in atmospheric particulate matter with an aerodynamic diameter of less than or equal to a nominal 10 μm (PM10) for the period between September 2006 and August 2007 in Seoul, South Korea. The major contributors of oxy-PAHs production were identified based on statistical analyses such as correlation coefficient relationship, principal component analysis (PCA), and simple reaction kinetics calculation. The results show that (1) the average concentrations of seven oxy-PAHs were 7.63 ± 4.32 ng/m3, with distinctive seasonal variations, being higher in winter (8.70 ± 3.90 ng/m3) and lower in summer (1.47 ± 0.73 ng/m3), similar to PAHs; (2) there were mixed contributions of primary emissions (e.g., vehicular emissions, biomass burning, long-range transport) and atmospheric reactions to oxy-PAH production; and (3) primary emissions might affect more than atmospheric reactions to the oxy-PAHs levels. © 2017 Turkish National Committee for Air Pollution Research and Control
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 화학신소재공학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.