View : 113 Download: 0
Level values of robot visual interface factors based on users' Experience on screen, light, face
- Level values of robot visual interface factors based on users' Experience on screen, light, face
- Chung S.E.; Ryoo H.Y.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- International Journal of Control and Automation
- International Journal of Control and Automation vol. 11, no. 5, pp. 117 - 128
- Robot interface factor and values; Screen interface; User experience; Light interface; Face interface
- Science and Engineering Research Support Society
- Document Type
- This study aims to provide the classification standards of the robot visual interface design factors that give significant differences on the user experience, and the subordinate level value derived from. In order to do so, the classification standards for screen, light, face factors of the robot visual interface were summarized by studying existing literature, and the detailed level value was summarized with the case analysis. A user survey was conducted to find out whether the summarized values from literature study and case analysis show a significant difference, and the values that indicate a difference in all aspect of functional/service experience, interactive experience, and emotional experience were eliminated. As a result of this study, 'number of light display' and 'face actualization type' were eliminated, and 'screen layout type', 'screen information expression type', 'light animation type', 'number of light color', 'Facial components materialization degree', 'face visual representation', 'facial emotion expression type' and 'facial emotion expression degree' were derived. After eliminating two from the 10 researched level classification standards, it was summarized into eight standards; after eight level values are removed, the 30 subordinate level values were combined into 22 level values. © 2018 SERSC Australia.
- Appears in Collections:
- 신산업융합대학 > 융합콘텐츠학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.