View : 39 Download: 0
A study on the evaluation of fashion design based on big data text analysis -focus on semantic network analysis of design elements and emotional terms
- A study on the evaluation of fashion design based on big data text analysis -focus on semantic network analysis of design elements and emotional terms
- An H.; Park M.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles
- Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles vol. 42, no. 3, pp. 428 - 437
- Design elements; Evaluation terms; Fashion design; Semantic network analysis
- Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles
- SCOPUS; KCI
- Document Type
- This study derives evaluation terms by analyzing the semantic relationship between design elements and sentiment terms in regards to fashion design. As for research methods, a total of 38,225 texts from Daum and Naver Blogs from November 2015 to October 2016 were collected to analyze the parts, frequency, centrality and semantic networks of the terms. As a result, design elements were derived in the form of a noun while fashion image and user's emotional responses were derived in the form of adjectives. The study selected 15 noun terms and 52 adjective terms as evaluation terms for men's striped shirts. The results of semantic network analysis also showed that the main contents of the users of men's striped shirts were derived as characteristics of expression, daily wear, formation, and function. In addition, design elements such as pattern, color, coordination, style, and fit were classified with evaluation results such as wide, bright, trendy, casual, and slim. © 2018, The Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles.
- Appears in Collections:
- 신산업융합대학 > 의류산업학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.