View : 34 Download: 0
KAAACI evidence-based clinical practice guidelines for chronic cough in adults and children in Korea
- KAAACI evidence-based clinical practice guidelines for chronic cough in adults and children in Korea
- Song D.J.; Song W.-J.; Kwon J.-W.; Kim G.-W.; Kim M.-A.; Kim M.-Y.; Kim M.-H.; Kim S.-H.; Kim S.H.; Kim S.-T.; Kim J.K.; Kim J.-H.; Kim H.J.; Kim H.-B.; Park K.-H.; Yoon J.K.; Lee B.-J.; Lee S.-E.; Lee Y.M.; Lee Y.J.; Lim K.-H.; Jeon Y.H.; Jo E.-J.; Jee Y.-K.; Jin H.J.; Choi S.H.; Hur G.Y.; Cho S.-H.; Lim D.H.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Allergy, Asthma and Immunology Research
- Allergy, Asthma and Immunology Research vol. 10, no. 6, pp. 591 - 613
- Cough; Evidence-based medicine; Guideline
- Korean Academy of Asthma, Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- SCIE; SCOPUS; KCI
- Document Type
- Chronic cough is common in the community and causes significant morbidity. Several factors may underlie this problem, but comorbid conditions located at sensory nerve endings that regulate the cough reflex, including rhinitis, rhinosinusitis, asthma, eosinophilic bronchitis, and gastroesophageal reflux disease, are considered important. However, chronic cough is frequently non-specific and accompanied by not easily identifiable causes during the initial evaluation. Therefore, there are unmet needs for developing empirical treatment and practical diagnostic approaches that can be applied in primary clinics. Meanwhile, in referral clinics, a considerable proportion of adult patients with chronic cough are unexplained or refractory to conventional treatment. The present clinical practice guidelines aim to address major clinical questions regarding empirical treatment, practical diagnostic tools for non-specific chronic cough, and available therapeutic options for chronic wet cough in children and unexplained chronic cough in adults in Korea. © 2018 The Korean Academy of Asthma, Allergy and Clinical Immunology · The Korean Academy of Pediatric Allergy and Respiratory Disease.
- Appears in Collections:
- 의료원 > 의료원 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.