View : 8 Download: 0
Visible-Light-Driven Photocatalytic Water Oxidation by a π-Conjugated Donor-Acceptor-Donor Chromophore/Catalyst Assembly
- Visible-Light-Driven Photocatalytic Water Oxidation by a π-Conjugated Donor-Acceptor-Donor Chromophore/Catalyst Assembly
- Eom Y.K.; Nhon L.; Leem G.; Sherman B.D.; Wang D.; Troian-Gautier L.; Kim S.; Kim J.; Meyer T.J.; Reynolds J.R.; Schanze K.S.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- ACS Energy Letters
- vol. 3, no. 9, pp. 2114 - 2119
- American Chemical Society
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- The organic chromophore 2,2′-(benzo[c][1,2,5]thiadiazole-4,7-diyl)bis(thiophene-3-carboxylic acid), T2-BTD, was prepared and investigated along with metal complex [Ru(bda)(pyP)2] (bda = 2,2′-bipyridine-6,6′-dicarboxylate; pyP = 3-(pyridine-4-yloxy)propyl)phosphonic acid), RuC, for light-driven water splitting in dye-sensitized photoelectrochemical cells. The resulting co-loaded organic chromophore plus catalyst surface assembly was evaluated by photocurrent transient measurement and direct O2 detection using a collector-generator cell. The complete SnO2/TiO2 core-shell-based photoanode exhibited an enhanced photocurrent (∼38 μA cm-2) compared to that with only the chromophore (∼24 μA cm-2). A modest Faradaic efficiency of 12% was recorded for O2 generation under 1 sun illumination in pH 3.9, 0.1 M acetate buffer solutions. © 2018 American Chemical Society.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.