View : 36 Download: 0
User expectation values for smart home robot services
- User expectation values for smart home robot services
- Park J.H.; Ryoo H.Y.
- Ewha Authors
- 류한영; 박주현
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Asia Life Sciences
- vol. SUPPLEMENT 15, no. 4, pp. 2871 - 2884
- Robot; Smart home; Smart home robot; User expectation values; Value factor
- Rushing Water Publishers Ltd.
- Smart home robot is emerging as a core developing engine of the future industries, and the interest for smart home robot service industries is increasing worldwide. However, at the same time, the market is still demanding in-depth development of the smart home robot services. Even if it is developed, it is either available with partial functions or with a lack of consideration of the service that users really want. Thus, this research aimed to derive user expectations in order to design smart home robot service which human beings truly desire. To do so, survey on the understanding and trends of smart home robot was conducted, and value keywords collected from document survey and user survey was organized. As a result of online survey questionnaires using these value keywords, the following 11 user expectation values for smart home robot service are found: safety, emotion, customization, manageability, information, health, labor-substitution, supportability, controllability, role-substitution, communication. This research is meaningful in providing the direction for smart home robot service in the future, and it is expected to be used to evaluate or design smart home robot service. © Rushing Water Publishers Ltd. 2018.
- Appears in Collections:
- 신산업융합대학 > 융합콘텐츠학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.