View : 48 Download: 0
Quantum Cohomologies on Products of Cosymplectic Manifolds and Circles
- Quantum Cohomologies on Products of Cosymplectic Manifolds and Circles
- Cho, Yong Seung; Chai, Young Do
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- BULLETIN OF THE MALAYSIAN MATHEMATICAL SCIENCES SOCIETY
- 0126-6705; 2180-4206
- vol. 41, no. 3, pp. 1211 - 1222
- Symplectic manifold; Gromov-Witten invariant; Quantum cohomology; Cosymplectic manifold
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- In this paper we study the products of cosymplectic manifolds and a unit circle, which have natural symplectic structures. We have some relations on moduli spaces, Gromov-Witten invariants, and quantum cohomologies of cosymplectic manifolds and the products. As an example we examine the cosymplectic manifold M = S-2 x T x S-1 and the product M x S-1 , and we also calculate their moduli spaces, Gromov-Witten invariants, and quantum cohomologies.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 수학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.