View : 58 Download: 0
Categorizing XML documents based on page styles
- Categorizing XML documents based on page styles
- Lee J.-W.
- Ewha Authors
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics)
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics) vol. 3309, pp. 422 - 429
- Document Type
- The self-describing feature of XML offers both challenges and opportunities in information retrieval, document management, and data mining. To process and manage XML documents effectively on XML data server, database, Electronic Document Management System(EDMS) and search engine, we have to develop a new technique for categorizing large XML documents automatically. In this paper, we propose a new methodology for categorizing XML documents based on page style by taking account of meanings of the elements and nested structures of XML. Accurate categorization of XML documents by page styles provides an important basis for a variety of applications of managing and processing XML. Experiments with Yahoo! pages show that our methodology provides almost 100% accuracy in categorizing XML documents by page styles. Springer-Verlag 2004.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 컴퓨터공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.