View : 156 Download: 0
Family Quality of Life: A Qualitative Inquiry
- Family Quality of Life: A Qualitative Inquiry
- Poston D.; Turnbull A.; Park J.; Mannan H.; Marquis J.; Wang M.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Mental Retardation
- Mental Retardation vol. 41, no. 5, pp. 313 - 328+392
- Document Type
- In this qualitative inquiry we investigated the conceptualization of family quality of life. Focus groups and individual interviews were conducted with 187 individuals: family members (e.g., parents, siblings) of children with a disability, individuals with a disability, family of children without a disability, service providers, and administrators. Data were collected in urban and rural settings to elicit the participants' understanding of family quality of life. Ten domains of family quality of life were identified and described in terms of subdomains, indicators, and key points raised by participants. Implications are discussed in terms of future directions for research and family support.
- Appears in Collections:
- 사범대학 > 특수교육과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.