View : 73 Download: 0
A psychometric revision of the european american values scale for Asian Americans using the rasch model
- A psychometric revision of the european american values scale for Asian Americans using the rasch model
- Hong S.; Kim B.S.K.; Wolfe M.M.
- Ewha Authors
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Measurement and Evaluation in Counseling and Development
- vol. 37, no. 4, pp. 194 - 207
- SSCI; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- The 18-item European American Values Scale for Asian Americans (M. M. Wolfe, P. H. Yang, E. C. Wang, & D. R. Atkinson, 2001) was revised on the basis of results from a psychometric analysis using the Rasch Model (G. Rasch, 1960). The results led to the establishment of the 25-item European American Values Scale for Asian Americans-Revised.
- Appears in Collections:
- 사회과학대학 > 심리학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.