View : 40 Download: 0
A COM-based customization testing technique
- A COM-based customization testing technique
- Yoon H.; Kim E.; Choi B.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics)
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics) vol. 3026, pp. 168 - 184
- Document Type
- Component users must customize components they obtain from providers, because providers usually develop components either for general use, or for some other specific purpose. Although the customization is accomplished by modifying the interface of a component, faults caused by customization appear when the implementation part of a component and the interfaces interact. In this paper, we select test cases by inserting faults not into the entire interface but only into specific parts of the interface, which are referred directly by the implementation. They are selected by analyzing the interaction between the interface and the implementation parts. Based on this testing approach, this paper develops a testing technique for a customized COM component. It is applied to a practical component-based system, Chamois. Through an empirical study in this paper, it is shown that the specific parts for injecting a fault brings the test cases' effectiveness, which is evaluated. © Springer-Verlag 2004.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 컴퓨터공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.