View : 68 Download: 0
A case of clear cell basal cell carcinoma
- A case of clear cell basal cell carcinoma
- Jeon H.J.; Moon K.W.; Kim S.H.; Hahm J.H.; Whang K.K.
- Ewha Authors
- 함정희; 황규광
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Korean Journal of Dermatology
- Korean Journal of Dermatology vol. 45, no. 7, pp. 706 - 709
- SCOPUS; KCI
- Document Type
- Basal cell carcinoma (BCC) is noted for its many histologic variants because of its pluripotential origin from epithelial germ cells. Clear cell BCC has been recognized as a distinct variant and has a clear cell component made up of cells which are either vacuolated or display a finely granular eosinophilic cytoplasm. We report a case of clear cell BCC in a 62-year-old man who had a well-demarcated, skin-colored nodule on the left nasal ala. It was treated by surgical excision with a Burow's graft and no recurrence has been observed.
- Appears in Collections:
- 의과대학 > 의학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.