View : 109 Download: 0
Synthesis of homo-N-nucleoside with 1,2,4-triazole-3-carboxamide
- Synthesis of homo-N-nucleoside with 1,2,4-triazole-3-carboxamide
- Chun M.W.; Kim J.H.; Kim M.J.; Kim B.R.; Jeong L.S.
- Ewha Authors
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Nucleosides, Nucleotides and Nucleic Acids
- Nucleosides, Nucleotides and Nucleic Acids vol. 24, no. 41401, pp. 979 - 981
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- Conference Paper
- On the basis of potent biological activities of ribavirin and homo-N-nucleosides, a novel homo-N-1,2,4-triazole-3-carboxamide derivative 1 was synthesized starting from 2,3,5-tri-O-benzoyl-ribofuranosyl-1-acetate as a potential antiviral agent. Copyright © Taylor & Francis, Inc.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.