View : 77 Download: 0
Synthesis and inhibitory effects of pinosylvin derivatives on prostaglandin E 2 production in lipopolysaccharide-induced mouse macrophage cells
- Synthesis and inhibitory effects of pinosylvin derivatives on prostaglandin E 2 production in lipopolysaccharide-induced mouse macrophage cells
- Park E.-J.; Min H.-Y.; Ahn Y.-H.; Bae C.-M.; Pyee J.-H.; Lee S.K.
- Ewha Authors
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry Letters
- Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry Letters vol. 14, no. 23, pp. 5895 - 5898
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- The inhibitory effects of pinosylvin analogues on the production of COX-2 mediated PGE 2 were evaluated in a cell culture system. A new series of potential inhibitors, including 3-hydroxy-5-benzyloxy-trans-stilbene and 3,5-dimethoxy-trans-stilbene, have been identified. A series of natural stilbenoids, pinosylvin and its derivatives, were synthesized and evaluated for the inhibitory activity of prostaglandin E 2 production in lipopolysaccharide-induced RAW 264.7 cells. Potential inhibitors, including 3,5-dimethoxy-trans-stilbene and 3-hydroxy-5-benzyloxy-trans-stilbene, have been newly identified, and thus providing chemical leads for the further development of anti-inflammatory or cancer chemopreventive agents. © 2004 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.