View : 3 Download: 0
Bivariate preventive maintenance of systems with lifetimes dependent on a random shock process
- Bivariate preventive maintenance of systems with lifetimes dependent on a random shock process
- Cha, Ji Hwan; Finkelsteinb, Maxim; Levitin, Gregory
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF OPERATIONAL RESEARCH
- 0377-2217; 1872-6860
- vol. 266, no. 1, pp. 122 - 134
- Maintenance; Poisson shock process; Preventive maintenace; Intensity process; Bivariate optimization
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- We consider a bivariate model for preventive maintenance for items operating in a random environment modeled by a Poisson process of shocks. An item is replaced either on failure or on the predetermined replacement time or on a shock with the predetermined number, whichever comes first. Each shock in our stochastic model has a double effect. First, it acts directly on the failure rate of an item, which results in the corresponding stochastic intensity process, secondly, each shock causes additional 'damage', which can be attributed, e.g., to a short drop in the output of a system. The corresponding bivariate optimization problem is considered and illustrated by detailed numerical examples. (C) 2017 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 통계학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.