View : 116 Download: 0
Virtual Out-of-Plane Piezoelectric Response in MoS2 Layers Controlled by Ferroelectric Polarization
- Virtual Out-of-Plane Piezoelectric Response in MoS2 Layers Controlled by Ferroelectric Polarization
- Jin, Hye-Jin; Yoon, Woo Young; Jo, William
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- ACS APPLIED MATERIALS & INTERFACES
- ACS APPLIED MATERIALS & INTERFACES vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 1334 - 1339
- MoS2; MoS2-oxide heterostructure; ferroelectrics; polarization; piezoelectricity
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- The MoS2 carrier distribution can be controlled with the use of a dielectric environment substrate. Ferroelectric thin films are used to investigate the electrical responses at the MoS2 layer. The MoS2/(111)-PbTiO3 vertical heterostructure is investigated, and the electrical responses, including piezoelectricity, are obtained using piezoresponse force microscopy. The piezoelectric response modifications obtained at the MoS2 layer on the ferroelectric thin films are a result of the depolarizing effect. In particular, the piezoelectricity enhancement is observed at the 19-layer MoS2 because of an induced dipole effect. By considering the polarization effects of ferroelectric thin films, the electrical responses at the MoS2 layers can be controlled, and the interfacial carrier distribution at the interface results in different electrical performances at the MoS2.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.