View : 164 Download: 0
Novel Flexible Transparent Conductive Films with Enhanced Chemical and Electromechanical Sustainability: TiO2 Nanosheet-Ag Nanowire Hybrid
- Novel Flexible Transparent Conductive Films with Enhanced Chemical and Electromechanical Sustainability: TiO2 Nanosheet-Ag Nanowire Hybrid
- Sohn, Hiesang; Kim, Seyun; Shin, Weonho; Lee, Jong Min; Lee, Hyangsook; Yun, Dong-Jin; Moon, Kyoung-Seok; Han, In Taek; Kwak, Chan; Hwang, Seong-Ju
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- ACS APPLIED MATERIALS & INTERFACES
- ACS APPLIED MATERIALS & INTERFACES vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 2688 - 2700
- TiO2 nanosheet-Ag nanowire hybrid; flexible transparent conductive film; Ag sulfidation; chemical/aging stability; electromechanical stability
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- Flexible transparent conductive films (TCFs) of TiO2 nanosheet (TiO2 NS) and silver nanowire (Ag NW) network hybrid were prepared through a simple and scalable solution-based process. The as-formed TiO2 NS-Ag NW hybrid TCF shows a high optical transmittance (TT: 97% (90.2% including plastic substrate)) and low sheet resistance (R-s: 40 Omega/sq). In addition, the TiO2 NS Ag NW hybrid TCF exhibits a long-time chemical/aging and electromechanical stability. As for the chemical/aging stability, the hybrid TCF of Ag NW and TiO2 NS reveals a retained initial conductivity (Delta R-S/R-S < 1%) under ambient oxidant gas over a month, superior to that of bare Ag NW (Delta R-s/R-s > 4000%) or RuO2 NS Ag NW hybrid (Delta R-s/R-s > 200%). As corroborated by the density functional theory simulation, the superb chemical stability of TiO2 NS-Ag NW hybrid is attributable to the unique role of TiO2 NS as a barrier, which prevents Ag NW's chemical corrosion via the attenuated adsorption of sulfidation molecules (H2S) on TiO2 NS. With respect to the electromechanical stability, in contrast to Ag NWS (Delta R/R-0 similar to 152.9%), our hybrid TCF shows a limited increment of fractional resistivity (Delta R/R-0 similar to 14.4%) after 200 000 cycles of the 1R bending test (strain: 6.7%) owing to mechanically welded Ag NW networks by TiO2 NS. Overall, our unique hybrid of TiO2 NS and Ag NW exhibits excellent electrical/optical properties and reliable chemical/electromechanical stabilities.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.