View : 17 Download: 0
EFFECTS OF TEAM DIVERSITY, TRANSFORMATIONAL LEADERSHIP, AND PERCEIVED ORGANIZATIONAL SUPPORT ON TEAM-LEARNING BEHAVIOR
- EFFECTS OF TEAM DIVERSITY, TRANSFORMATIONAL LEADERSHIP, AND PERCEIVED ORGANIZATIONAL SUPPORT ON TEAM-LEARNING BEHAVIOR
- Kim, Moonjoo
- Ewha Authors
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- SOCIAL BEHAVIOR AND PERSONALITY
- 0301-2212; 1179-6391
- vol. 45, no. 8, pp. 1255 - 1269
- team diversity; surface-level diversity; deep-level diversity; differential attitudes toward diversity; team-learning behavior; transformational leadership; perceived organizational support
- SOC PERSONALITY RES INC
- SSCI; SCOPUS
- I examined the effects of team diversity, and the moderating effects of transformational leadership and perceived organizational support, on team-learning behavior in South Korean companies. I classified diversity into surface-level diversity, deep-level diversity, and differential attitudes toward diversity. I conducted empirical research with 133 teams across 5 industries. As expected, the results showed that team diversity exerted negative effects on team-learning behavior. However, in teams with strong transformational leadership, the negative effects of deep-level diversity diminished, and in teams whose members had a strong perception of organizational support, the negative effects of differential attitudes toward diversity also decreased. Theoretical and managerial implications are discussed.
- Appears in Collections:
- 경영대학 > 경영학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.