View : 255 Download: 0
An architecture of IPTV networks based on network coding
- An architecture of IPTV networks based on network coding
- Kwon M.; Kwon J.; Park B.; Park H.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- International Conference on Ubiquitous and Future Networks, ICUFN
- International Conference on Ubiquitous and Future Networks, ICUFN, pp. 462 - 464
- IEEE Computer Society
- Document Type
- Conference Paper
- In this paper, we propose a novel architecture for IPTV networks, where network coding is deployed in the backbone networks. As the number of subscribers to IPTV services increases, the size of backbone network is correspondingly grows. Therefore, it is challenging to manage network faults in a centralized manner. Moreover, IPTV services that provide larger video stream sizes in a limited network capacity becomes a problem of current networks. In order to overcome such challenges of IPTV services in the current networks, we propose to deploy network coding technique, which can increase network capacity while improving robustness against network faults. © 2017 IEEE.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 전자공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.