View : 28 Download: 0
Characterization of aroma-active compounds in Chinese quince (Pseudocydonia sinensis Schneid) by aroma dilution analyses
- Characterization of aroma-active compounds in Chinese quince (Pseudocydonia sinensis Schneid) by aroma dilution analyses
- Choi J.Y.; Lee S.M.; Lee H.J.; Kim Y.-S.
- Ewha Authors
- 김영석; 이상미
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 김영석; 이상미
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Food Research International
- vol. 105, pp. 828 - 835
- Aroma dilution analyses; Aroma-active compound; Chinese quince; Gas chromatography-olfactometry; Gas chromatography–mass spectrometry; Headspace solid phase microextraction; High vacuum distillation
- Elsevier Ltd
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Aroma-active compounds in the peel and pulp of Chinese quince fruits were extracted by high-vacuum distillation (HVD) and headspace solid-phase microextraction (HS-SPME) methods and identified by gas chromatography-olfactometry (GC-O) combined with aroma dilution analyses. Ethyl 2-methylpropanoate, ethyl (E)-2-butenoate, ethyl 2-methylbutanoate, methional, (Z)-3-hexenyl acetate, β-ionone, ethyl nonanoate, and γ-decalactone were detected as the potent aroma-active compounds (log3FD factors ≥ 5) in the peel of Chinese quince, while hexanal, (Z)-3-hexenal, and (Z)-3-hexenol, which have a green odor note, were potent aroma-active compounds with high log3FD factors (≥ 3) in the pulp of Chinese quince. In particular, ethyl propanoate, ethyl (E)-2-butenoate, and (Z)-3-hexenyl acetate—which had sweet and fruity aroma notes with relatively high FD factors—were detected in the samples extracted by HS-SPME. © 2017
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 식품공학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.