View : 5 Download: 0
Stereochemistry of metal tetramethylcyclam complexes directed by an unexpected anion effect
- Stereochemistry of metal tetramethylcyclam complexes directed by an unexpected anion effect
- Derrick, Jeffrey S.; Kim, Yujeong; Tak, Hyeonwoo; Park, Kiyoung; Cho, Jaeheung; Kim, Sun Hee; Lim, Mi Hee
- Ewha Authors
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- DALTON TRANSACTIONS
- 1477-9226; 1477-9234
- vol. 46, no. 39, pp. 13166 - 13170
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Metal(TMC) complexes (TMC = tetramethylcyclam) exclusively form trans-I diastereoisomers; thus, little is known about the trans-III isomers. Herein, we report a new method to prepare the trans-III-[Cu(TMC)](2+) complex via an anion effect. Our crystallo-graphic, spectroscopic, and computational analyses validated that [Cu(TMC)](NO3)(2) produced the trans-III complex, different from the trans-I structure of [Cu(TMC)](ClO4)(2).
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.