View : 44 Download: 0
Visible light-driven photogeneration of hydrogen sulfide
- Visible light-driven photogeneration of hydrogen sulfide
- Yi, Seung Yeon; Moon, Yu Kyung; Kim, Sinheui; Kim, Sonam; Park, Gyurim; Kim, Jin Ju; You, Youngmin
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS
- 1359-7345; 1364-548X
- vol. 53, no. 86, pp. 11830 - 11833
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- The combined use of a singlet oxygen photosensitizer and 1,3-diarylisobenzothiophene enables efficient generation of hydrogen sulfide under visible light illumination.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 화학신소재공학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.