View : 31 Download: 0
Highly Efficient One-Pot Solvent-Free Synthesis of 2,5-Disubstituted-1,3,4-Oxadiazole via BTI-mediated Oxidation of N-Acylhydrazone from Hydrazide and Aldehyde
- Highly Efficient One-Pot Solvent-Free Synthesis of 2,5-Disubstituted-1,3,4-Oxadiazole via BTI-mediated Oxidation of N-Acylhydrazone from Hydrazide and Aldehyde
- Yan, Xinhao; Lee, Goeun; Noh, Kyung Tak; Lee, Hyeonjin; Kim, Hakwon; Lee, Kyu Hyung; Hur, Nam Hwi; Lee, Byeongno; Park, Young Jun
- Ewha Authors
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- BULLETIN OF THE KOREAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY
- vol. 38, no. 7, pp. 723 - 727
- Solvent-free; 1,3,4-Oxadiazole; N-Acylhydrazone; Ball-mill; [Bis(trifluoroacetoxy) iodo] benzene-oxidation
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS; KCI
- 2,5-Disubstituted-1,3,4-oxadiazoles are prepared in excellent yields ( up to 97%) under totally solvent-free conditions by the quantitative formation of N-acylhydrazone from the reaction of a hydrazide with an aldehyde using a ball-mill for 10 min at room temperature followed by oxidation with BTI at 80 degrees C for 1h.
- Appears in Collections:
- ETC > ETC
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.