View : 53 Download: 0
A Mononuclear Nonheme Iron(V)-Imido Complex
- A Mononuclear Nonheme Iron(V)-Imido Complex
- Hong, Seungwoo; Sutherlin, Kyle D.; Vardhaman, Anil Kumar; Yan, James J.; Park, Sora; Lee, Yong-Min; Jang, Soojeong; Lu, Xiaoyan; Ohta, Takehiro; Ogura, Takashi; Solomon, Edward I.; Nam, Wonwoo
- Ewha Authors
- 남원우; 이용민
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY
- vol. 139, no. 26, pp. 8800 - 8803
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Mononuclear nonheme iron(V)-oxo complexes have been reported previously. Herein, we report the first example of a mononuclear nonheme iron(V)-imido complex bearing a tetraamido macrocyclic ligand (TAML), [(TAML)Fe-V(NTs)](-) (1). The spectroscopic characterization of 1 revealed an S = 1/2 Fe(V) oxidation state, an Fe-N bond length of 1.65(4) angstrom, and an Fe-N vibration at 817 cm(-1). The reactivity of 1 was demonstrated in C-H bond functionalization and nitrene transfer reactions.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.