View : 16 Download: 0
2-Chlorophenyl-substituted benzofuro[3,2-b] pyridines with enhanced topoisomerase inhibitory activity: The role of the chlorine substituent
- 2-Chlorophenyl-substituted benzofuro[3,2-b] pyridines with enhanced topoisomerase inhibitory activity: The role of the chlorine substituent
- Magar, Til Bahadur Thapa; Kadayat, Tara Man; Lee, Hwa-Jong; Park, Seojeong; Bist, Ganesh; Shrestha, Aarajana; Kwon, Youngjoo; Lee, Eung-Seok
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- BIOORGANIC & MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY LETTERS
- 0960-894X; 1464-3405
- vol. 27, no. 15, pp. 3279 - 3283
- Heterocycles; Benzofuro[3,2-b] pyridines; Chlorine-substituent; Topoisomerase I and II inhibition; Antiproliferative activity
- PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- A new series of 2-chloropheny-substituted benzofuro[3,2-b] pyridines were designed, synthesized, and evaluated for topoisomerase I and II inhibition and antiproliferative activity. Compounds 17-19, 23, 24, 26, and 27 exhibited excellent topo II inhibitory activity. A systematic structure-activity relationship study revealed the important role of chlorine substitution in the strong topoisomerase inhibitory activity. (C) 2017 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.