View : 59 Download: 0
Autocatalytic dioxygen activation to produce an iron(V)-oxo complex without any reductants
- Autocatalytic dioxygen activation to produce an iron(V)-oxo complex without any reductants
- Sankaralingam, Muniyandi; Lee, Yong-Min; Lu, Xiaoyan; Vardhaman, Anil Kumar; Nam, Wonwoo; Fukuzumi, Shunichi
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS
- 1359-7345; 1364-548X
- vol. 53, no. 59, pp. 8348 - 8351
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- An iron(V)-oxo complex with a tetraamido macrocyclic ligand, [(TAML)Fe-V(O)](-), was produced by reacting [(TAML)Fe-III](-) with dioxygen without any electron source in acetone at 298 K. The autocatalytic mechanism of dioxygen activation for the formation of an iron(V)-oxo complex has been clarified based on the autocatalysis by radical chain initiators.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.