View : 76 Download: 0
Weyl Type Theorems for Complex Symmetric Operator Matrices
- Weyl Type Theorems for Complex Symmetric Operator Matrices
- An, Il Ju; Ko, Eungil; Lee, Ji Eun
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- vol. 31, no. 9, pp. 2891 - 2900
- Weyl type theorems; Complex symmetric operator matrices
- UNIV NIS, FAC SCI MATH
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- In this paper, we study Weyl type theorems for complex symmetric operator matrices. In particular, we give a necessary and sufficient condition for complex symmetric operator matrices to satisfy alpha-Weyl's theorem. Moreover, we also provide the conditions for such operator matrices to satisfy generalized alpha-Weyl's theorem and generalized alpha-Browder's theorem, respectively. As some applications, we give various examples of such operator matrices which satisfy Weyl type theorems.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 수학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.