View : 45 Download: 0
Pyrazole C-region analogues of 2-(3-fluoro-4-methylsulfonylaminophenyl)propanamides as potent TRPV1 antagonists
- Pyrazole C-region analogues of 2-(3-fluoro-4-methylsulfonylaminophenyl)propanamides as potent TRPV1 antagonists
- Lee, Sunho; Kim, Changhoon; Ann, Jihyae; Thorat, Shivaji A.; Kim, Eunhye; Park, Jongmi; Choi, Sun; Blumberg, Peter M.; Frank-Foltyn, Robert; Bahrenberg, Gregor; Stockhausen, Hannelore; Christoph, Thomas; Lee, Jeewoo
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- BIOORGANIC & MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY LETTERS
- 0960-894X; 1464-3405
- vol. 27, no. 18, pp. 4383 - 4388
- Vanilloid receptor 1; TRPV1 antagonist; Molecular modeling
- PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- A series of 1-substituted 3-(t-butyl/trifluoromethyl)pyrazole C-region analogues of 2-(3-fluoro-4-methyl-sulfonamidophenyl) propanamides were investigated for hTRPV1 antagonism. The structure activity relationship indicated that the 3-chlorophenyl group at the 1-position of pyrazole was the optimized hydrophobic group for antagonistic potency and the activity was stereospecific to the S-configuration, providing exceptionally potent antagonists 13S and 16S with K-i(CAP) = 0.1 nM. Particularly significant, 13S exhibited antagonism selective for capsaicin and NADA and not for low pH or elevated temperature. Both compounds also proved to be very potent antagonists for rTRPV1, blocking in vivo the hypothermic action of capsaicin, consistent with their in vitro mechanism. The docking study of compounds 13S and 16S in our hTRPV1 homology model indicated that the binding modes differed somewhat, with that of 13S more closely resembling that of GRT12360. (C) 2017 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.