View : 62 Download: 0
Summary of the chronic obstructive pulmonary disease clinical practice guideline revised in 2014 by the Korean Academy of tuberculosis and respiratory disease
- Summary of the chronic obstructive pulmonary disease clinical practice guideline revised in 2014 by the Korean Academy of tuberculosis and respiratory disease
- Yoon H.K.; Park Y.-B.; Rhee C.K.; Lee J.H.; Oh Y.-M.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases
- vol. 80, no. 3, pp. 230 - 240
- Chronic obstructive; Diagnosis; Guideline; Pulmonary disease; Treatment
- Korean National Tuberculosis Association
- SCOPUS; KCI
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) results in high morbidity and mortality among patients both domestically and globally. The Korean clinical practice guideline for COPD was revised in 2014. It was drafted by the members of the Korean Academy of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases, as well as participating members of the Health Insurance Review and Assessment Service, Korean Physicians' Association, and Korea Respiration Trouble Association. This revised guideline covers a wide range of topics, including the epidemiology, diagnosis, assessment, monitoring, management, exacerbation, and comorbidities of COPD in Korea. We drafted a guideline on COPD management by performing systematic reviews on the topic of management with the help of a meta-analysis expert. We expect this guideline will be helpful medical doctors treating patients with respiratory conditions, other health care professionals, and government personnel in South Korea. Copyright © 2017 The Korean Academy of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 의과대학 > 의학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.