View : 14 Download: 0
Highly Efficient One-Pot Solvent-Free Synthesis of 2,5-Disubstituted-1,3,4-Oxadiazole via BTI-mediated Oxidation of N-Acylhydrazone from Hydrazide and Aldehyde
- Highly Efficient One-Pot Solvent-Free Synthesis of 2,5-Disubstituted-1,3,4-Oxadiazole via BTI-mediated Oxidation of N-Acylhydrazone from Hydrazide and Aldehyde
- Yan X.; Lee G.; Noh K.T.; Lee H.; Kim H.; Lee K.H.; Hur N.H.; Lee B.; Park Y.J.
- Ewha Authors
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Bulletin of the Korean Chemical Society
- vol. 38, no. 7, pp. 723 - 727
- 1,3,4-Oxadiazole; Ball-mill; N-Acylhydrazone; Solvent-free; [Bis(trifluoroacetoxy)iodo]benzene-oxidation
- Wiley Blackwell
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS; KCI
- 2,5-Disubstituted-1,3,4-oxadiazoles are prepared in excellent yields (up to 97%) under totally solvent-free conditions by the quantitative formation of N-acylhydrazone from the reaction of a hydrazide with an aldehyde using a ball-mill for 10 min at room temperature followed by oxidation with BTI at 80°C for 1h. © 2017 Korean Chemical Society, Seoul & Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
- Appears in Collections:
- ETC > ETC
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.