View : 55 Download: 0
Security requirements for ubiquitous software development site
- Security requirements for ubiquitous software development site
- Kim T.-H.
- Ewha Authors
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics)
- vol. 4252 LNAI - II, pp. 836 - 843
- A PP (protection profile) defines an implementation-independent set of security requirements for a category of Target of Evaluations. Consumers or owners can therefore construct or cite a PP to express their security needs without reference to any specific IT products. Generally, PP contains security assurance requirements about the security of development environment for IT product or system and PP can applied to ubiquitous software development site. This paper proposes some security environments for ubiquitous software development site by analyzing the ALC_DVS.1 of the ISO/IEC 15408 and Base Practices (BPs) of the ISO/IEC 21827. © Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2006.
- 3540465375; 9783540465379
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 컴퓨터공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.