View : 93 Download: 0
Evaluation for the usage of HUD contents depending on gender while driving
- Evaluation for the usage of HUD contents depending on gender while driving
- Park Y.; Park D.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- SIGGRAPH Asia 2015 Head-Up Displays and their Applications, SA 2015
- Association for Computing Machinery, Inc
- Recently, the attention of the driver to reduce accidents caused by the driver not facing the front of the vehicle accelerates the forward-looking and active research on HUD (Head-Up-Display) that the visual information, such as navigations can be seen on the instrument panel. In addition, HUD has a better response rate to the incident than HDD (head down display driving assistance systems collectively located in the central part of the car control panel) and a faster and has a reliable speed control (Liu and Wen, 2004). When using higher speed limit signs and road conditions the recognition of the HUD was better to follow the traffic sign regulations. According to this study, the HUD can be seen to be more beneficial for safe driving compared to the conventional HDD. © ACM 2015.
- Appears in Collections:
- 조형예술대학 > 색채디자인전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.