View : 90 Download: 0
Topic extraction from text documents using multiple-cause networks
- Topic extraction from text documents using multiple-cause networks
- Chang J.-H.; Lee J.W.; Kim Y.; Zhang B.-T.
- Ewha Authors
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics)
- vol. 2417, pp. 434 - 443
- Springer Verlag
- This paper presents an approach to the topic extraction from text documents using probabilistic graphical models. Multiple-cause networks with latent variables are used and the Helmholtz machines are utilized to ease the learning and inference. The learning in this model is conducted in a purely data-driven way and does not require prespecified categories of the given documents. Topic words extraction experiments on the TDT-2collection are presented. Especially, document clustering results on a subset of TREC-8 ad-hoc task data show the substantial reduction of the inference time without significant deterioration of performance. © Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2002.
- 3540440380; 9783540440383
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 컴퓨터공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.