View : 49 Download: 0
Automated ultrasound measurement of artery thickness
- Automated ultrasound measurement of artery thickness
- Tahmoush D.; Lee Y.-B.; Kim M.-H.
- Ewha Authors
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Progress in Biomedical Optics and Imaging - Proceedings of SPIE
- vol. 7265
- Measuring the artery thickness can detect potential blockages in blood flow. Automating parts of the measurement could improve both the accuracy and repeatability, leading to more consistent treatment. We develop a process for extracting the artery boundaries from an ultrasound image, then consistently measuring the artery thickness. The measurements result in excellent agreement between computer-calculated values and expert measurements. © 2009 SPIE.
- Appears in Collections:
- 의과대학 > 의학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.