View : 39 Download: 0
Boron difluoride hemicurcuminoid as an efficient far red to near-infrared emitter: toward OLEDs and laser dyes
- Boron difluoride hemicurcuminoid as an efficient far red to near-infrared emitter: toward OLEDs and laser dyes
- D'Aleo, A.; Sazzad, M. H.; Kim, D. H.; Choi, E. Y.; Wu, J. W.; Canard, G.; Fages, F.; Ribierre, J. -C.; Adachi, C.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS
- 1359-7345; 1364-548X
- vol. 53, no. 52, pp. 7003 - 7006
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- A hemicurcuminoid boron difluoride complex is used as an emitter in organic light-emitting diodes, showing far red/near-infrared electroluminescence with an external quantum efficiency as high as 2.1%. This dye blended in CBP thin films shows amplified spontaneous emission with a threshold of 22 mu J cm(-2) at 750 nm, making this compound attractive for organic semiconductor lasers operating in the near-infrared region.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.