View : 21 Download: 0
A facile growth process of highly single crystalline Ir1-xVxO2 mixed metal oxide nanorods and their electrochemical properties
- A facile growth process of highly single crystalline Ir1-xVxO2 mixed metal oxide nanorods and their electrochemical properties
- Chun, Sung Hee; Kim, Hyun Yeong; Jang, Hyesu; Lee, Yejung; Jo, Ara; Lee, Nam-Suk; Yu, Hak Ki; Lee, Youngmi; Kim, Myung Hwa; Lee, Chongmok
- Ewha Authors
- 이종목; 이영미; 김명화
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 이종목; 이영미; 김명화
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- vol. 19, no. 25, pp. 3455 - 3464
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- We introduce a facile growth process for mixed metal oxide nanorods of Ir1-xVxO2 in the broad range of metal contents between iridium and vanadium via a vapor phase transport process and their electro-chemical performance. The growth process of Ir1-xVxO2 nanorods was performed by modulating the ratios of two precursors of VO2 and IrO2, the growth temperature, the position of metal oxide precursors in a furnace, and the flow rate of carrier gases. The results indicated that quasi one-dimensional nanostructures of Ir1-xVxO2 can be obtained of a single crystalline nature with the tetragonal rutile crystal structure by randomly incorporating Ir4+ and V4+ metal ions into the same lattice unit of the tetragonal structure owing to similar ionic sizes. In addition, the fundamental electrochemical performances for Ir1-xVxO2 nanorods grown directly on an Au microelectrode of 25 mu m in diameter were carefully tested in order to explore the nonenzymatic amperometric sensing capacity of ascorbic acid as a biologically important molecule.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.