View : 51 Download: 0
Huge submandibular gland mucocele with sialolithiasis: A case report
- Huge submandibular gland mucocele with sialolithiasis: A case report
- Yoon J.-E.; Park J.-H.; Kim J.-W.; Kim S.-J.
- Ewha Authors
- 김선종; 김진우
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 김선종; 김진우
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Medicine, and Pathology
- vol. 29, no. 3, pp. 234 - 236
- Sialolithiasis; Submandibular gland mucocele
- Elsevier Ltd
- Mucocele usually originates from the minor salivary gland. It rarely develops from the submandibular gland, and on our knowledge, there had been no case report of submandibular gland mucocele with sialolithiasis occurring at the same time. This case report describes a successful treatment case of submandibular gland mucocele with sialolithiasis, evaluated by a 1-year post-operative follow-up. © 2016 Asian AOMS, ASOMP, JSOP, JSOMS, JSOM, and JAMI
- Appears in Collections:
- 의학전문대학원 > 의학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.