View : 135 Download: 0
Polytopes, quasi-minuscule representations and rational surfaces
- Polytopes, quasi-minuscule representations and rational surfaces
- Lee J.-H.; Xu M.; Zhang J.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Czechoslovak Mathematical Journal
- vol. 67, no. 2, pp. 397 - 415
- minuscule representation; polytope; rational surface
- Springer New York LLC
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- We describe the relation between quasi-minuscule representations, polytopes and Weyl group orbits in Picard lattices of rational surfaces. As an application, to each quasi-minuscule representation we attach a class of rational surfaces, and realize such a representation as an associated vector bundle of a principal bundle over these surfaces. Moreover, any quasi-minuscule representation can be defined by rational curves, or their disjoint unions in a rational surface, satisfying certain natural numerical conditions. © 2017, Institute of Mathematics of the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, Praha, Czech Republic.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 수학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.