View : 39 Download: 0
A two-photon fluorescent probe for specific detection of hydrogen sulfide based on a familiar ESIPT fluorophore bearing AIE characteristics
- A two-photon fluorescent probe for specific detection of hydrogen sulfide based on a familiar ESIPT fluorophore bearing AIE characteristics
- Chen, Liyan; Wu, Di; Lim, Chang Su; Kim, Dayoung; Nam, Sang-Jip; Lee, Woolin; Kim, Gyungmi; Kim, Hwan Myung; Yoon, Juyoung
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS
- 1359-7345; 1364-548X
- vol. 53, no. 35, pp. 4791 - 4794
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Hydrogen sulfide (H2S) is a signaling gasotransmitter, which plays various roles in modulating the functions of different systems. In this study, a "turn-on'' fluorescent probe for H2S was developed. The probe, whose design is based on a familiar excited state intramolecular proton transfer (ESIPT) fluorophore bearing aggregation-induced emission (AIE) characteristics, was found to exhibit an 80-fold fluorescence enhancement along with a large Stokes shift upon the addition of H2S. Furthermore, the probe was successfully utilized to detect H2S in HeLa cells with both one-photon and two-photon microscopy.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.