View : 123 Download: 0
Acrobeloides varius sp n. (Rhabditida: Cephalobidae) from South Korea
- Acrobeloides varius sp n. (Rhabditida: Cephalobidae) from South Korea
- Kim, Taeho; Kim, Jiyeon; Park, Joong-Ki
- Ewha Authors
- 김지현; 박중기
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- vol. 19, no. 4, pp. 489 - 496
- description; molecular; morphology; morphometrics; new species; SEM; taxonomy
- BRILL ACADEMIC PUBLISHERS
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- A new Acrobeloides is described and illustrated from samples collected in rice farmland in South Korea. Acrobeloides varius sp. n. exhibits morphological characters of other acrobeloids, including a corpus with elongate spindle-like swelling and lateral incisures that extend to the tail end region. However, this new species is distinguished from other acrobeloids by having lateral incisures that change in number from one to five, three low rounded labial probolae, and a conical pointed tail end with a small spike-shaped mucron. In this study, a detailed morphological comparison of Acrobeloides species is provided, along with new molecular sequence data from the D2-D3 regions of LSU, SSU and partial mtDNA cox1 region from the new species, which can be used as molecular barcode sequences.
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 에코과학부 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.