View : 169 Download: 0
Distributed Network Formation Strategy for Network Coding Based Wireless Networks
- Distributed Network Formation Strategy for Network Coding Based Wireless Networks
- Kwon, Minhae; Park, Hyunggon
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- IEEE SIGNAL PROCESSING LETTERS
- IEEE SIGNAL PROCESSING LETTERS vol. 24, no. 4, pp. 432 - 436
- Distributed network formation; game theory; network coding; network topology; wireless mesh networks
- IEEE-INST ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS ENGINEERS INC
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- In this letter, we propose a distributed network formation solution for network coding deployed wireless networks which includes multisource multicast flows. This is an attempt to solve an open problem of network coding based multisource multicast flow design based on a game theoretic approach, which can eventually form a network in a distributed way. The network is in particular constructed by individual decision makings of the nodes, while taking advantages of network coding techniques. The decisions made by the nodes include the transmission powers and the use of network coding operations. In each stage game, nodes update the parameters based on feedbacks such as rewards, penalties, and evaluate their prior actions, which enables the nodes to make best responses in the next stage game. Our simulations confirm that the resulting network can reduce overall power consumption compared to direct transmission, and improve system throughput with less power consumption compared to no coding strategy.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 전자공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.